Golf de Chantilly
French / English
Golf de Chantilly was inaugurated in 1909 with a match between the French golf legends Arnaud Massy and Jean Gassiat.
The course was designed in 1909 by the English champion J.H. Taylor. It was modified in 1920 by Simpson (see also the book on Fowler reviewed here).
Over the years Golf de Chantilly has hosted many national and international competitions, and continues to do so. The club has a well established tradition of supporting top level competitive amateur golf.
The book has many interesting illustrations, some of which are particularly rare.